Friday 19 December 2014

Best day ever - DT call

Hi there, I have decided I will try out for my first DT call. 
I love sugar nellie stamps although i don't own a lot of them. The one here that i am submitting is one of their retiring digital stamps called "best day ever"  You can still purchase her here
I am entering this card project into the Sugar Bowl DT call
(Click on image to enlarge)
I have coloured the image with derwent inktense pencils and mounted it on a frame of Spellbinder nestabilities dies. The cardstock and paper are from kaisercraft and the flowers are from I am roses. The leaves and little branches I made with two martha stewart punches.
The card fold I have used is quite simple and I call it a butterfly fold. I'm not sure if this is actually what it is called but thats what I call it :)  Below you can see the inside of  a card I made previously and get an idea of the fold. You simply have a normal folded card and then fold the front of the card back by half. Creating a bit of a Z shape. Sorry I should have taken a photo from the top of the card but alas I have already posted the card to my friend.
Well fingers crossed and thanks so much for dropping by.
Erica xx


No comments:

Post a Comment