Thursday 26 February 2015

Lucy Loo 'Lucy'

Hello again.
Today is release day of Lucy Loo 'Lucy' at The East Wind. You can purchase her from The East Wind etsy shop here
You may have noticed my sneak peeks of this digital stamp prior to today on Instagram or on my business facebook page

I loved colouring this digital stamp up so much that i coloured her twice. I was more practicing colouring her facial features such as her nose in particular. Unky has some fabulous colouring tutorials of her digital stamps and the nose one can be found here.

Here is Lucy all coloured and attached to a card.
I have coloured her using polychromos pencils on Canson drawing paper.
I inked the edge of the paper with versamark blue ink. I used Navy kaisercraft cardstock for the card base and the sentiment is computer generated.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Inspiration Destination Challenge #22 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #48 - anything goes
Crafty Boots challenge Use a sentiment



2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this! Your shading is so beautiful on each section of her face and hair. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring on this one, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete