Sunday 21 June 2015

DT inspiration for 613 Avenue Create challenge #129

Evening all (waving)
I have been very busy with custom orders and cleaning up after kids these last few day. I so can't wait for this month to be done and dusted really.



I have used a digital stamp from Lacey Sunshine who are one of the sponsors for the challenge. This is 'Reggie lets BBQ'.
 You can head on over to there shop by following the link >> here 

I made a step card to mount the image on. I like making fancy cards for guys as they give an extra wow factor as I find it hard to add embellishments for guys. They aren't really into bows and flowers, lol.
I used polychromos pencils to colour the image and the sentiment is computer generated.
I went with the twist of the challenge , the sights, sounds and tastes of summer. 
Sight- seeing a BBQ and a sunny summer sky
Sound- sizzle of a BBQ
Tastes- well BBQ's always make tasty food such as the steak Reggie is about to cook.
Now why don't you have a bit of fun. head on over to Lacey Sunshines shop and pick out a great image that reminds you of summer and colour it up to fit some of the senses in the table for the challenge. 
Have fun!

I am entering this card in the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, superb pencil colouring, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete