Thursday 25 June 2015

Morning stretch

Another release day over at The East Wind Etsy store today. 
From today, right now, just by clicking via this link>>> morning stretch' you can purchase this digital stamp called Lucy Loo 'morning stretch'
Here are the sneak peeks I shared on my instagram account @ericabruton
You can just see some of the ultrafine glitter I used around the edge of Lucy's wings, More whimsical stuff :)


Below you can see how I have painted and coloured in the background of whimsical trees with my favourite mediums pencil, derwent inktense and polychromos. I have also just lightly painted in lucy loo.

This image below shows me bringing in the details and heavier shading with polychromos. 
I was disappointed with the paper. I used Canson Montval watercolour paper and it was too rough for the pencil detail but i persevered.


Below you can see the finished piece. It kept at it and it turned out pretty well. I know not to use that paper again though if I am going to use pencil. Although it was good for the water coloured areas.
I feel i went a little avatar going with the blues but I like the effect.

I will be entering this creation into the following challenges





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super creation, however you need to tell us what your favourite thing is to be eligible for the prize at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought i had. yes in my write up i had my favourite thing as the medium i use, pencils. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow so stunning, love your creation and the colouring of pencils, this is truely a masterpiece, love it. I think I should use my pencils more, must admit you make it look easy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creation, Thanks for joining in over at Creative Inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete