Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sit on top and own the world

Hello (waving)
New stamp release day over at The East Wind etsy store.
This is Diva Lisa 'sit on top and own the world'
Grab her here >> click me
Here is my make of her. I had to make a snazzy background as per usual with my inktense pencils and I drew in a bit of a cliff for her to sit on so she could look out into the ???whatever you think it is.
 I deliberately left off a sentiment so people could interpret the scene for what it is. 
Here is a closer look to see the colours in the clouds. This photo picks up the soft yellows.

I have used kaisercraft cardstock throughout and used a new doily die from them and also an old spellbinders one. I have used a metal corner embellishment and stuck them down with hot glue in each corner of the card base. The twine is from Whimsy farm twine and that is holding a little metal embellishment that says love.

I hope you like it
Follow me on Instagram @ericabruton for more of my creations

I will be entering this card into the following challenges



4 comments:

  1. Wow, your artistry is amazing, the sky and cliff look fabulous and they work perfectly with the digi image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring skills are just phenomenal.The whole scene looks amazing and love that you've kept the atmosphere throughout your beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful colouring and the background is fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Erica! So proud to be on TEW DT with you!

    ReplyDelete