Friday 21 August 2015

Aurora 'Holly Olive'

Its new release day over on the etsy shop of The East Wind. The new release digital lineart is Aurora 'Holly Olive'
Here is my Instagram sneak peek

You can see me using my very frayed brush watercolouring with my inktense pencils
Here is another peek....

And here is my card all done 

Isn't she a gorgeous image for Christmas??
I used Derwent Inktense and Faber Castell Polychromos to colour her.
I mounted her on a cut frame made from Kaisercraft Tomato cardstock and then on Pebble, Tomato and .....a green cardstock(sorry can't remember the name of it) 
I added some red liquid pearls on the frame to give the look of berries and that's it all done :)
So head on over to The East Wind etsy store and snap her up and colour her in,
There are plenty of challenges going on over at The East Wind challenge blog as well as the facebook group.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges


Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to follow me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/ericabruton

Catchya Erica xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and such gentle colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Would you consider entering your lovely card into our Christmas Challenge here http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.co.uk/ Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sue. Also for the heads up for the challenge over at Snowflakes promise

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful and I love your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, loving your design. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete