Sunday 16 April 2017

Hugs

It is coming up to mother's day here in Australia. May 14th to be exact, so I thought I would design a new image for those cards for our wonderful mums.
So here is 'Hugs'.
Hugs are so special especially from our mum in those tough times we all encounter. Nothing beats a loving hug from mum.
You can purchase this digital stamp here >>Hugs and for a limited time it is also half price :)

I have coloured 'Hugs' with copic markers and used a bit of coloured pencil in the hair to give a few more details.
The sentiment is computer generated and flowers are from I am roses.

If you would like to join my stamping group you can here >> ERicraft Stamps facebook group and you can keep up to date with all my new stamps and even share your creations with them

Thanks for stopping by, Erica

I will be entering this card into the following competitions

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and tender image! Love the coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete